Tuesday, March 24, 2009

22. I know this blog is getting a bit behind!

After the Internet Everywhere, the slogan of the last few days has been: No time for internet. I know that there are many people full of curiosity wanting to find out everything that has been going on, see more pictures, know about the concerts and so on but…It think that for the next few days I’ll have a lot to write…

It’s now 5pm in Austin and 10pm in Portugal and I just had lunch. I’m at a café called “Champions” right in front of the Austin Convention Centre and using the available Free Wi-Fi to write something. Also here but last night, a funny story. On the way to Hotel shuttle I stopped here with Nicole. We were very trirsty and ordered something to drink, no it wasn’t Tequila, Margaritas or something like that…When we were to pay, the bartender refused any money because we didn’t drink any alcohol-based drink!!! Two soft drinks on him. Can you believe this?!

Leaving the stories for afterwards, I now have added to the waiting line of concerts of Clã and Nicole’s at the St. David's Church, David Fonseca’s concert at the Stephen Fry’s Hotel bar and the Lengendary Tiger Man concert’s at the Antone’s Record Store and at the SpiderHouse. Tonight, the Rita Redshoes concert, not to speaking about all the other bands.

I have to go. Joana Brandão and Nicole are here wanting to leave the table, them and all the people that want to get in to see some basketball game (of the University league I believe).

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment